The PRICE Center hosts a variety of events from seminars, journal clubs and guest speakers. See below for upcoming events.
The Pain and Aging Journal Club
The Pain and Aging Journal club is an excellent opportunity for faculty, postdoctoral fellows, students, and staff of various disciplines to interact and address the complexity of pain research.
Feel free to share or invite others to this monthly event.
- For students and volunteers who wish to attend the Pain and Aging Journal Club, refer below. We are given a journal article to read prior, and then discuss over lunch.
- First Thursday of every month
- Email Ebartley@dental.ufl.edu if you would like to be added the e-mailing list.
- This may count towards your 8 hours a week.
- You must receive prior approval before attending, and make sure you are not scheduled for a session
Guest Speakers and Webinars
PRICE hosts a variety of experts in the field who will deliver webinars and lead discussions about the latest breakthroughs in pain research. Check back often for updates on upcoming opportunities at our center.