Please make sure you review the Request For Application for all requirements and application instruction sheet before submitting an application.
This application form is divided into three sections
- Section 1 Cover Page– this section will ask you to verify your eligibility, list mentors/co-investigators
- Documents uploaded- Biosketch (PI & Mentors/Co-investigators), Letter of Support, Institutional approval (for outside of UF applicants)
- Section 2 Research Proposal
- Documents uploaded as a single pdf- Abstract, Research Proposal, References, Budget (download form), and Budget justification
- Human Subject basic information
- Section 3 Scientist Requirements & Submit
- Please review the UF CAMPAS Scholar requirements before submitting
In total, you will upload 3 (UF applicants) or 4 (outside UF applicants) separate pdfs
- Combined Biosketch- Filename: “PI Last Name_Biosketch”
- Letter of Support from Department or Program Director- Filename: “PI Last Name_LOS”
- Institutional Signature (for applicants outside UF only)-Filename: “PI Last Name_LOI”
- Final Proposal- combined all five files. Filename: “PI Last NameUFCAMPAS_2021”
Working with the application
- You do not need to complete the application all at once. You can click on the save and continue later at the bottom of the page, enter your email, and a progress link will be sent out.
- Please make sure to save the email with the link!
- The form will not save automatically, please make sure you always save and continue later before leaving the page
- Questions with a [+] allow you to add multiple entries under a question.
Once you submit, a copy of your application will be sent to you.